New member and new owner of a 1972 crossdresser which whilst not in bad condition needs some work. I've bought it as an unfinished project with a few bits of Devon interior included a variety of odds and ends and a hole in the roof with the flange for attaching the pop top removed (they planned on fitting a Paris cabriolet roof). I've managed to source a pop top which came with a JK cap included but it was a bit rough and missing the fabric bellows so I've fettled and repainted all the steel work and I'm just waiting on a new canvas before I assemble it (I'll post pictures when I'm on with it). As I've dug around I've found the underneath and chassis is pretty solid but the following needs attention: - n/s front wheel well/seat mount is rotten - n/s cab footwell is rotten - windscreen surround at the bottom is showing corrosion - inner windscreen panel is really rotten and full of holes - n/s rear wheel well is shot to pieces and was full of filler and years of overlapping patches. All this is a little annoying as it has just been painted by the previous owners and it bothers me I'll have to start taking the paint and windscreen back out to correct the issues but such is life! I do have a decent size garage but I use it as a workshop and a home for my motorbikes so I've bought a clarke temporary garage to lash onto the front of it and create a dry area to work on the bus. I've started on the front wheel well and cab floor with panels ordered from heritage parts. So less waffle more photos: In her temporary home N/S Cab footwell Wheel well There was an old repair between the arch and the wheel well and it was a bit of a pig to get out as it was seam welded and old metal left underneath The horrors of the inner windscreen panel. My plan is to buy the complete panel from Schofields and possibly the upper front panel repair section as well and replace the whole lot but I can't decide whether the outer panel is bad enough to warrant replacing.